32 Weeks


How far along: 32 Weeks

Baby Size: At our last ultra sound baby was at 3lbs. 8oz.
 
Maternity clothes: I am still wearing a mix of regular and maternity clothes. If the shirt is long enough I can still fit into them.
 
Sleep: What's that? LOL! It is what it is, I just don't get much of it and I feel tired all day long.
  
Gender: It's a boy!

Movement: He's always moving and kicking. Sometimes they hurt but for the most part I feel him move most when he has the hiccups.

Best moment this week: Having my first ever baby shower was really special. It's such a sweet feeling to be "showered" by your friends and family. I also love seeing all the baby stuff around our home.
 
 
Looking forward to: Our 2nd baby shower and FINALLY putting the nursery together.
 
Food cravings: I think it has to be Hot Cheetos and an ice-cream cone from Chick-fil-a!
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: I don't really feel sick anymore. I'll have moments were I feel a little off but I know it's all just part of the pregnancy.
 
Labor Signs: Are Braxton Hicks considered labor signs? Cause I did experience those this week.
 
What I miss: Getting out of bed like a regular person. Right now it's a processes of rolling and pushing up. LOL, gotta love the belly! 
 
Symptoms: I still have swollen feet but I got most of it under control by swimming at least twice a week. I don't mean free style/arm stroke swimming, it's just easy laps and water aerobics. But it has made a world of difference! I also can't bend down without feeling discomfort, so I try to ask for help more often and have people pick stuff up for me.
 
Nursery: The nursery should have been a little further along by now, but it's still empty. The good news is that we have the furniture and the paint so we'll be starting this coming week.
 
Belly Button in or out? OUT! To my surprise, my belly button has popped out.

Mood: Excited!

Baby Boy at 29 weeks

1 comment

rebecca heredia said...

How exciting like reading your blog and how's your hubby doing with the baby commotion