Baby Showers

Like I shared in my previous posts, we've had a few baby showers. Each one has been special and put together with lots of love. I couldn't thank the host and helpers enough for all the details and time they put into them. Although I've attended and hosted plenty of baby showers myself, it's so different when it's yours.  Being on the receiving end of a shower was really something else. I was overwhelmed by the support that was given to not only us but especially our little baby boy. To know that everyone around us is just as excited as we are to meet him and shower him with gifts was really sweet.

The first shower represented everything that the baby's nursery is all about, Nautical! I knew before we were having a boy that I'd be setting up his nursery all nautical with whales and anchors. Everything was perfect!







This baby shower was so soft and sweet like a little baby. The colors were so cute together. I love the details they added, like Lawrence's favorite bunt cakes from Nothing Bunt Cakes. Couldn't have asked for more!




A HUGE thank you to both of our families, we love you all!

No comments