Dear Liam.

Dear Liam, 


Thank you, for all the sunrises we've welcomed together since you've been born. I never knew I'd be seeing this many with you but I'm not complaining one bit.




Thank you, for teaching me to value every nap like it might be my last. I never knew how little sleep I could survive off of and yet look forward to the next sleepless night with you.  


Thank you, for teaching us to love in such an unexpected magnitude. Now I know what everyone's been talking about, we won't remember what life was like before you. 


Thank you, for teaching us to value time, being present, appreciating the moment because life is just passing us by so quickly. If only you could stay little forever, but at the same time we look forward to a future full of many "first." 

Your first giggle. 

Your first words. 

Your first steps. 

We can't wait. 

No comments